Call Us Today (260) 438-6297
Oreo is a beautiful Chocolate Merle boy that is stunningly beautiful, and has the perfect personality to compliment his unique looks. He is very sweet & loving and is just a joy to hold. His 4 panel DNA test came back clear of inherited genetic diseases and his Coat Color DNA is also amazing! He is currently being spoiled with lots of TLC and is almost ready to go to his new "furever home".
Date of Birth: November 8, 2021
Date Available: January 3, 2022
Color: Chocolate Merle (Carries Tan, Blue & Cream)
Coat Color DNA: N/At, co/co, D/d, E/e
Inherited Disease DNA: 4 Panel Clear!
- Degenerative Myelopathy (DM) = CLEAR
- Canine Multifocal Retinopathy Type 1 (CMR1) = CLEAR
- Hyperuricosuria (HUU)= CLEAR
- Juvenile Hereditary Cataracts (JHC) =CLEAR
Dad: 5 Star's Unique
Price listed is for AKC Pet Registration Only. If you're looking for Full AKC Registration with breeding rights the price is $7,000.00
What is included with Oreo's adoption?
- One year health guarantee
- Fully Up To Date On Vaccinations
- Two physical exams By our vetrinarian
- DNA testing for inherited genetic defects
- Small bag of puppy food to get started
- Towel with mama's scent for comfort
- Lots of tender love and care from our family
Ready to place a deposit to reserve one of these adorable puppies for your own?
The "Buy Now" buttons below are links to a PayPal page that will allow you to enter your credit card information to place a $500 or $1000 deposit that will reserve your place in line to select the puppy of your choice.
Depending on what part of the country you live, you may ask to have your puppy shipped to you in a pet carrier on one of the major commercial airlines. This was the norm for many years. However, as of mid 2018, this option is no longer available for French Bulldog puppies. French Bulldog puppies traveling on airlines must travel with someone in the cabin. Below, we have listed the options available for getting your puppy home.
We try to be flexible with each of these options, and the added costs associated with each one. Please contact us to discuss what option is best for you and your family.